13 Years Manufacturer Fender Light Assembly Pre-Wired for Moscow Factory
We believe that long term partnership is a result of high quality, value added service, rich experience and personal contact for 13 Years Manufacturer Fender Light Assembly Pre-Wired for Moscow Factory, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.We strongly believe that we can do better and better.
Reliable quality and good credit standing are our principles, which will help us at a top-ranking position. Adhering to the tenet of "quality first, customer supreme" for 13 Years Manufacturer Fender Light Assembly Pre-Wired for Moscow Factory, items won certifications with the regional and international primary authorities. For far more detailed information, please contact us!
LED Truck light
- Light color:red
- Our Vision : Better Drive Better Enjoyment
- Stop, Tail, and turn functions, modern product
- Side lens are with standard bulb
- Easy installation
- This kit is not only ideal for boat trailers, but for any utility, camping, snowmobile, and motorcycle trailer where LED lights are desired
Red wire to Positive , Black wire is Ground wire , Green wire to brake
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
EQD Dual locking Quick coupler
IMPORTANT!!!: Before commenting, please read the notes below.
Again Ronnie humored me and showed me that the fan will run and his drill off of the solar kit. Not bad for a start. Now the next test will be can it run my grow lights…………..We will keep you posted.
A Couple of Notes:
1) The solar panels are not (and are not capable of) powering the fan by themselves. They are charging a 12 volt dc marine/rv battery, and the battery is connected to an inverter that converts the 12vdc to approximately 115-120 volts ac. So the battery/inverter combination is providing power to the fan, and the solar panels recharge the battery when it is not in use. We take the battery and inverter with us when we go off-grid camping and it will provide power for several days or more to charge cell phones, laptops, and cordless tools. When we get back home we reconnect it to the solar panels and they recharge it. It also serves as a backup emergency power source at home in case we lose electrical power.
2) Several people pointed out that the issues with the fan running rough were most likely due to the inverter producing a modified sine wave instead of a pure sine wave. Modified sine waver inverters like ours are less expensive than pure sine wave inverters and work perfectly fine for some things. However, some sensitive electronic devices don’t work very will with them, and motors – such as the one in our fan – tend to have issues with them also. We are mostly using the battery/inverter combo to recharge cell phones, laptop computers, cordless power tools and so forth, and it works fine for those things.
Testing with an Excalibur food dehydrator: